Bye Bye Big Belly....Hello Baby Girl! Oh my! I am so far behind on my posts that I don't even know where to start. We have had so many ups and downs over the last week and a half, I'm just going to start with some picture of JORDAN!! Yes, I'm going to be picture happy here. I have lots of ground to make up. :o) She is the sweetest, most precious thing ever in the world! We welcomed Jordan Kate Edwards to our family on May 15, 2009 at 11:43 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 18 inches long. As you can imagine we haven't been the same since. Jackson was very excited to get to meet his new baby sister.
Here is our sweet little girl.


Here is Jackson when he came to see Jordan for the first time. He was very happy that Jordan was finally here with us.

Here is Jackson getting to hold Jordan. He loves to hold his baby sister.

Daddy's girl....I think that is gonna be an understatement. He got off to a good start with Jordan and bonded immediately. I was on bed rest and had to lay flat on my back for the first few days we were home because of epidural complications. Josh did everything for Jordan....and Jackson....and me...except for her feedings. I bet the poor guy never thought he would have to do so many diaper changes. Thanks Sweetie for taking such good care of us. You did a great job!
Here is Josh and Jordan.....awww.

Me and Jordan.....I could do nothing but hold her all day!!! I love babies and I want more...too bad I don't like being pregnant and now I'm scared to death of epidurals. We'll Just be praying about that.

Here are some of our visitors. We love you all! Thanks for coming to see us!
Aunt Jessie- She was so excited she couldn't hold back the tears. We love you Aunt Jessie!

Here is Aunt Jilly Bean. She loves loves loves holding babies. Her and Jordan got to take a nap together. It was soooo sweet. Wish I had a pic of it.

Here is Aunt Jessie, Uncle John John, and Logi Bear holding Jordan.

Here is Grandma Debi holding Jordan for the 1st time.

Here is Josh's parents. Grandma and Papa. Jordan was so happy she was smiling. (actually I think it was a yawn but she sure looks happy.)

Here is Aunt Marilyn. Yum Yum for my Tum Tum.

Cousin Autumn.

Here is Great Grandma Donna.

Here is Gretchen and Natayln.
She's beautiful. Congratulations.
ReplyDeletePrecious little girl! I have been thinking about you so much! Jackson looks so proud. You look great!
ReplyDeleteJordan is beautiful and Jackson is just the cutest big brother. So happy for you and Josh. Congratulations! Welcome to the mother of two club!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness....great catch up friend. I can't wait to see you and Jordan. You look beautiful in your photo with her. So glad that things are going better--sounds like you were so brave during the epidural disaster. She is a sweetie. Now, more pics please.
ReplyDelete