Well, it's been a while (like a month) since I've posted anything so here goes. I have decided to post some of my favorite things. I saw this on another blog a while back and thought it was a cute idea. Although life is really good right now, it seems so busy and it is easy to get caught up in the stresses of the day. Jordan will just be eight weeks tomorrow and I'm still adjusting to getting us all three ready and out the door. It takes me a while and it's just easier to stay home. Not to mention I get a lot more done when I'm home. Although my house stays a wreck half the time. I thought this would be a good way to reflect on the things I really like. Anyway, on with the list...........
My Favorite Things
These are not in any particular order (except maybe the first one) and there are lots of them.
*Together time. (Each night we do a family devotional. It is our "together time" and we all pile on the couch and cuddle up. We read a devotional book with a bible story and then we talk about it with Jackson and then we have prayer time. He looks forward to it every night and it is really sweet. I love being able to have that time with the Lord as a family. I can't think of anything better.)
*Holding my new baby girl.- she's so darn sweet.
*Going on walks and playing outside with Jackson. - he's so darn cute.
*A long hug from Josh.
*A kiss and a hug from Jackson, especially when it's his idea.
*A good meal I don't have to cook.
*A clean house.
*A good workout.
*When Jackson and Jordan nap at the same time.
*Josh and Jackson playing together.
*Family outings just to get ice cream.
*Josh being home.
*Food.
*Sleep.
*Going to Church.
*Good pictures of our family.
*A good hair day.
*Garage sales.
*Josh, Jackson, and Jordan.
*Logan's Laugh.
*Eating.
*The color green.
*My house.
*Key Lime Pie
*Standing on the scale and seeing I've lost another pound.
*A looooooong nap.
*A massage.
*Did I mention food and sleep?
Yay Jaimi!! You're back!! You have such a precious little family!! I love that you do a family devotional. That's awesome. Your kids will really be thankful for what great parents you are and will be to them!! You're awesome!
ReplyDelete