A couple of weeks ago, Jackson, Jordan, and I went to Gretchen's house for lunch and to play outside in the pool with Natalyn. The kiddos had a great time. Here is a video clip of Jackson catching a frog. How fun it that!!!!
Monday, August 10, 2009
A month of updates.
Well, once again a lot has gone on since the last time I updated my blog. Before Jordan arrived I was pretty good at getting a post done at least once every couple of weeks....now, I'm lucky to get one done a month. I know it is sad and I'm really am ashamed of myself, but I guess it could be worse. Who knew being a mom of two was so demanding.....?? No worries, it's fun! Anyway, here is some of what has been happening lately.
A couple of weeks ago, Jackson, Jordan, and I went to Gretchen's house for lunch and to play outside in the pool with Natalyn. The kiddos had a great time. Here is a video clip of Jackson catching a frog. How fun it that!!!!
On August 1st I had my ten year reunion. I was so excited to get to see everyone that I was pretty much packed three days before we even left to go to Harrison. Either I have no life or I'm a big nerd. Either way, I had a blast catching up with everyone. It was neat to see how everyone is still pretty much the same. The only difference is people have jobs, marriages, and kids instead of homework, sports, and boyfriends. This is a picture of some of us that took a tour of the school. On Saturday we met for breakfast, took a tour of the school, and then had a family cook out. It was well planned and everyone seemed to have fun.
Here is a picture of Jackson eating watermelon at the reunion cook out. I love this picture and he loved that huge piece of watermelon!!
This is my little Josh. He looks more and more like his daddy every day....not to mention he loves to fish like his daddy. When we went home to Harrison, Josh took Jackson fishing near the North Fork river to fly fish. Jackson got to use a fly rod for the first time and he caught two trout.
Here is my sweet little girl. Jordan will be 3 months old on Friday.
Look at those sweet little cheeks!! Here is Jordan having some tummy time. That grin lasted about 5 seconds. She pretty much likes to be in one position...in my arms. You can call it spoiled if you want to, but I love holding her and if cuddling most of the day is spoiled, than so be it. Maybe this is why I don't have time to blog...hmm. O'well, pretty soon she probably won't let me hold her. Better do it while I can.
Here is Jordan sleeping in her crib for nap time. She still sleeps in our room in her bassinet at night, and she takes one nap a day with me. I'm getting her used to her crib so whenever I can let her go to her own room she will be ready. She's probably ready.....But I'm Not!!!
Have you ever taken a picture of a picture? Well here's one. We had J and J's pics made and I don't have a scanner to put them on my blog, so I took a picture of one of the pics. This is the best I could do. The flash kept making a big white spot in the middle of the pic. Anyway, I thought this was a sweet picture and I wanted to share it.
Thursday we went to play group. Here is a picture of Jackson and Emily sitting on the couch playing with animals.
Friday we went to Aunt Jessie's house to hang out for the day. Here is a picture of Landon asleep in my arms. He is such a sweet little guy!
A couple of weeks ago, Jackson, Jordan, and I went to Gretchen's house for lunch and to play outside in the pool with Natalyn. The kiddos had a great time. Here is a video clip of Jackson catching a frog. How fun it that!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment