Friday, February 26, 2010

Jordan's 9 Month Checkup

Yesterday we went to the doctor for Jordan's nine month checkup. She was up to date on her shots so no pokes for us this visit. I was super pumped because Jackson was with us. I wasn't sure how he would do with her being poked and crying. We recieved a good report. Jordan is growing well. She is 27 3/4 inches long and weighs in at 18lb 10oz. She has all kinds of tricks now. She is standing up and cruising along the couch or pushing her push toy around. I know she's probably not fixing to walk, but this girl has taken 1 step by herself 4 different times. She plays patty cake with us and she shakes her head no no at us when she knows she isn't supposed to do something....like touch the door stops. She is absolutely mesmerized by those things. I wouldn't mind if she played with them for the noise if that silly little black thing wouldn't come off. She would so choke on that. Jordan is as shy as can be and is a definitely a mama's girl...at least for now. Jordan still has her blue eyes which is very exciting and still continues to amaze me. Jackson's had turned brown already at this stage, so we just might have a blue eyed girl. I never expected to have a blue-eyed child. Anyway, below is a funny pic and a video I took about three weeks ago of Jordan and her push toy. She can go anywhere with it now. She isn't tall enough or strong enough to make her walker move so the push toy wins out.

Jordan climbed into her toy basket and was standing up. She thought it was so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment