Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Why not...
I'm trying to up the amount of posts that I do. Turns out that I have some free time so, what the heck, let's put up another post. Here are some pictures that are on the camera.
I don't have near enough pictures of this guy, so I'll brag a little on him and show how wonderful he is. This is my sweet hubby doing some dishes for me! It is so nice to get a break from housework from time to time. I'm thankful I have a husband that is willing to help out when I need that break. And look, he even does it with a smile on his face! I'm a lucky woman!
Jackson loves to chop things with my chopper. This morning I let him use it to chop cheerios. Kids are always amused my the simplest things. He would chop all of his food if I would let him.
Jordan's new favorite thing is to get into all the drawers in the house. She wandered to our bedroom and pulled Josh's ball shorts out....
And then found my mixing bowl drawer in the kitchen. She likes to put them on her head. Silly girl, she's into everything today!
Jackson found a place in the playroom closet to play with all his animals. It was his little hide-out for the afternoon.
My Sweet Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah for great kids and sweet husbands,so glad the Lord blessed you with both.I feel the same about mine. The mixing bowl shot is soo cute.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute!
ReplyDeleteCute picture's !! The big pink bow is sooo cute on her !!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet sweet babies!!
ReplyDelete