Monday, May 3, 2010

Jordan gives Loves

Jordan's newest trick is blowing kisses. Aunt Jessie taught her last week when she was here for dinner. The other day I gave her a bite and she blew me a kiss. How precious is that.It is the sweetest thing ever to me. Also, Jordan's new favorite things are carrying around her babies and reading books. She loves on her babies. She will also get a book and sit on my lap to read. I love it. That is probably one of my very favorite things to do with my children is to pull them up on my lap and read to them. Jordan is such a sweetie pie!

Giving baby loves.
Blowing kisses.Reading with mama.
Looking at a book.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, very fun! Read many to Amelia this week-end. She also loves her babies.Isn't it the sweetest thing!I can't believe how big they are getting. She looks presh! Renee'

    ReplyDelete