Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cowboy Food

Jackson has been into the cowboy thing recently and I have been using it to my advantage. He is usually good about eating healthy foods but doesn't always like to try new things. This week I made some homemade vegetable soup. He didn't want to try any, but I told him that cowboys love vegetable soup. He downed his soup and asked for more! Thank goodness for cowboy food! I'm going to milk this one for all it's worth. I'm going to bust out all the foods he wouldn't try in the past and use the cowboy line. That way he will know if he likes something by taste...not by sight. I'm sure it is just a phase so I must act quickly. I'm thinking it will be a princess phase for Jordan. I'll have to modify my line to princesses love.....If you have more ideas for getting your little one's to eat, throw them out there.

4 comments:

  1. I need to use the princess lines on Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving such an encouraging comment!! I'm so glad I did, your family is just precious- * now I'm following you!! :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE IDEA SO GLAD IT WORKED-NO IDEAS HERE MINE WERE JUST ALLOWED TO BE PICKY LIKE THEIR MOM-lol

    ReplyDelete