Friday, July 9, 2010

Story Time and Play Dates

The last two weeks we have had several play dates. First, Jackson's new friend Drew invited him to go swimming. I wish I would have snapped a few pictures, because they were so cute hanging out at the pool. But I had Jackson and Jordan by myself and I was kind of a nervous wreck. It took my total concentration to keep up with them. They had so much fun and he was so excited to tell daddy about his new friend.

Next Jackson got to go to the library with Emily for story time while Sarah Kate stayed with me and Jordan. It was way fun. SK and JK played babies and had snacks. They were sooo good. Emily stayed at our house for the afternoon for a play date. They had such a wonderful time playing dress up....princess and cowboy, watching movies, eating popcicles, and coloring pictures.

Today we had playgroup again and had a wonderful time. Jordan wore her watermelon dress and it was precious. She also did so great today at playgroup. I barely had to hold her. She got down and played with toys and wandered around with all the other kids. It was wonderful. She is becoming a new child.

Here is sweet Sarah Kate. I love this picture of her. Such a pretty girl.

Jordan Kate and Sarah Kate

Here is Princess Emily and Cowboy Jackson.

Here is the cowboy Jackson and princess Emily eating ice cream and popcicles. They had to sit in the same chair. They wouldn't leave each others side.


They wanted to color and do stickers. Jackson was done in .5 seconds and wanted to cut his into shreds. Emily worked on her art for a while. I told her she had a really pretty picture. She said, "ya, I'm an artist." She is way too funny.

Fairy Jordan was loving her some princess Emily. She was wanting to give her kisses.

She was pretty fond of Cowboy Jackson as well. He always makes her laugh.

How cute are these two kiddos?

Pretty pretty princess.

Here is sweet little fairy Jordan. She was right in on all the play action yesterday.

Here is Jordan in her watermelon dress ready for playgroup. I told her to say "cheese" and she would say it and just grin for the camera. To bad big bro won't do that. He just runs from me.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are treasures! I love them! Emily is still talking about Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress up pictures are too much-just love them!:)

    ReplyDelete