Monday, September 27, 2010
First Annual Father & Son Fishing Trip!!
Josh and Jackson went on there first father and son camping trip. Just the two of them. Over night. They have been planning it out for a few months, but have been waiting for the weather to cool down a bit. It was an exciting time for both of them. Here are some pictures of their trip and some of the things they got to do.
They caught fish. Twenty fish. This is one Jackson caught completely by himself. It was the biggest fish of the trip.
And they saw this bad boy. A RATTLE SNAKE!! AAAA. I didn't even know Arkansas had rattle snakes, but apparently so. Josh got some a video of this guy too. I think he said he was about 3 ft. long. Josh has never seen a rattle snake in person so he thought it was the coolest thing ever. I think that is way to scary. Can we say extremely limb losing POISONOUS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He took some great pictures! I think they got a little close to the snake..but what fun memories. Thanks for posting these--so precious.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a Great time for the both of them !!!
ReplyDeleteCute cute picture...but, not of the snake!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad they had a wonderful trip together! I can see he had a blast!Now,that close to rapids and no life jacket and that close to rattle snake-no thanks! But overall the trip looked fun!Thanks for taking the pictures Josh.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like they had a blast. Your kids are very sweet!
ReplyDelete