Thursday, September 2, 2010
Soccer
Jackson had his first soccer practice last Saturday afternoon just before heading to visit baby Kinley. I've never seen the boy so anxious. The night before we had a team meeting and picked up his jersey, shorts, and socks. He wore the shorts to bed and woke up early the next morning ready to go to practice. By 9:00 a.m. he was all decked out. Waiting. Ready to go. Practice wasn't until noon. Poor little guy. We he finally got there, he was in heaven. He did a great job and I was so proud of his hustle. We really enjoy watching him play. Although I think soccer is a cool sport,(that is why he has spiky hair) I've never really been a big fan. but now I'm an official "soccer mom" and I'm loving it. I'm working on getting the van...He has practice again tonight and we are all looking forward to it.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i literally cannot take the cuteness of these pictures. i even saw them in person and i still can't take it. frame them all. his mom is FO SHO a hustler, so we expected nothing less. since ross played college soccer i have to pretend to like it a little lol. so glad you had dinner with us sat night. love ya.
ReplyDeleteYEA for Jackson!!! He looks SOOOOO CUTE!!! Aunt Jessy can't wait to come see you play! I am looking forward to becomming an "OFFICIAL SOCCER MOM". I have the van and the boys so were ALMOST there! ha.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey I just poseted a comment but I realized i misspelled a lot. Like I am right now probably, but anyways i just said he is the cutest soccer player I've ever seen! He looks like he had a blast!
ReplyDeleteSo stinking cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute and looks so excited! Congrats on being a 'soccer mom!'
ReplyDeleteHey Jaimi! What a little stud you have there! So glad to have found your blog too :)
ReplyDeleteHe looks like a pro! :) How fun!
ReplyDeleteJessica
Looks like he loved it :) Great pictures !
ReplyDeleteBoy is Jackson excited!!! What a soccer super star!! Looks like practice was lots of fun!!!
ReplyDelete