The Lord has also blessed me with the privilege to personally know two other authors. I'm amazed how God has placed these precious women in my life to encourage me. One of them is my good friend Berkli Binns, Author of A Minute for Mommy. This is a wonderful daily devotional for us mommy's who sometimes can only find a minute or two in the day for ourselves. It is a very uplifting and encouraging study. I would encourage all mom's to go through this devotional!

Next is precious woman named Phyllis Reding, Author of Oma's Red Hat. It is a precious book that every grandmother should have for their grandchildren. I have the wonderful blessing of attending a Bible study with Phyllis and she has such a heart for our Lord and Savior as well as for children. I'm so encouraged that she is going to Costa Rica this summer to serve the Lord and minister to children.
These Ladies probably didn't know that they have been such an encouragement and blessing to me and I know countless others, nor did they know that I would be blogging about them, but when special things happen, I like to tell about it. Thank you ladies for being willing to serve the Lord in all areas of your life! Keep letting your light shine!! You bless my Silly Socks off!!
Fun at preschool with sweet little ones!I iknow they loved you!
ReplyDelete