"They sowed fields and planted vineyards that yielded a fruitful harvest;" Psalm 107:37
The past year Josh and I have spent a lot of time and energy learning how to garden. It's not been easy, but now we are reaping the benefits and I'm so thankful!! These veggies have been grown "organically" and there is no better feeling then preparing real food for my family that is not doused with chemicals and other harmful substances. And it looks nice in a basket! Not to mention it means less trips to the grocery store. I would rather spend five hours in the garden than one hour at Wal-Mart. | Just Picked!! (and washed of course) |
| Going from garden to table. |
| Quick stop with a little olive oil, onions, salt, and pepper. |
| Wild Blackberries! YUM! |
| Josh gathering knowing the cobbler is coming! |
| Just enough for a cobbler! |
| A picture is worth a thousand words, but one will sum it up.... Delicious! |
| This tomato plant was given to me by a sweet, sweet friend! |
| Add a few herbs... |
| And you get a little tomato basil treat! We love this things! |
Hi! You have a really great site! I'm glad to have stumbled upon it! I was wondering if you feature guest postings. Thanks and have a great day!
ReplyDelete