First, We want to say Happy Mother's Day to our mom's, Debi and Diana. We love you very much and we hope you have a great day today! We appreciate all you have done for us over the years! We wouldn't be where we are without such wonderful moms.
Also, I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my little sis Jessica. You inspire me in so many ways as a mother. You go above and beyond in every aspect of motherhood and I hope you take a day to pamper yourself and rest!
Finally, I want to say what and honor and a privilege it is to be a mom. I've spent the last 3 years as a mother to Jackson and there are so many wonderful moments that words can't describe. I love being a mom and there is nothing else in the world I would rather do on a daily basis than be with my little one(s). Although there are many challenging times as a mother, I have Loved Loved Loved being able to be right beside him as he has grown into such a sweet little boy. He makes me smile everyday! I look forward to Jordan being here soon. I know she will bring us as much joy and smiles as Jackson has. It is such an awesome, God given blessing to be a Mom and I look forward to all the special moments I have with them.
awww sweet. and now you will have a new precious little girl joining your family.
ReplyDelete