Jackson and the girls...There were no boys at playgroup today. Jackson didn't seem to mind.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Play group
We finally made it to a play group today. This is only the second one since I found out I was pregnant. Pathetic I know, but I'm not a good pregnant person and I wanted Jordan to be around 6-8 weeks old before I get her out too much. Jackson got to have a picnic with his friends and play a the park. When we left he had so much dirt on him we came home and got straight in the bath. We want to say bye to the Kay's. We will miss you.
Jackson and the girls...There were no boys at playgroup today. Jackson didn't seem to mind.
Yummy picnic. Jackson is probably the only 3 year old that doesn't know what a hot dog is. He pulled the hot dog out of the bun and said "what is this stick thing mommy". Obviously I don't buy or eat hot dogs. Many of you may say poor kid...but do you know what are in those things? Uggg... It was somewhat of a proud moment.
Climb climb. This seemed like it was too tall for Jackson to be climbing, but he did it with ease. It's one of those moments that you have to let go and trust that they can do something without your help. Not always an easy thing to do.
Jackson and the girls...There were no boys at playgroup today. Jackson didn't seem to mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LADIES MAN
ReplyDelete