Sunday, July 19, 2009
Two Months Old.....Time for shots!
Well, I can't believe Jordan is already 2 months old. Thursday we went to get her first set of shots, and let me tell you, this girl has got a set of lungs. She screamed so loud I think she scared herself. It was so very sad. I didn't know such a little thing could make such a big noise. I'm pretty sure Jackson was never that loud. I guess that girls are just meant to be squealers. Maybe screaming helps though. In just a few minutes she was fine and slept all the way back to Aunt Jessie's house. She handled the shots really well and there were no knots or redness on her legs and she didn't run a fever. I was so happy. I think I had a harder time than she did. I was sick to my stomach all day waiting for her to get her shots. I even took Aunt Jessie with me for moral support because Josh couldn't go. Jordan weighed 10 lbs 12 oz. Here is a picture after her shots. Who would guess she just got stabbed 3 times with needles? Such a strong girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww...those are fun days.....side note, so there was this girl walking the other night w/ 2 boys. they stopped so they could pet our dogs, one of their names were parker, the other little boy wasy logan, she said her name was jessica and i go, oh! are you jaimi edwards sister? and she said no. i said, just kiddin. haha. but her logan looked like your logan so i just thought.....
ReplyDelete