Friday, August 28, 2009

Boys will be Boys!!!

Jackson and Logan are such boys. Every time they get together, which is a couple times a week, they do one thing! Wrestle. These two go at it. Logan crawls up to Jackson and sits up then Jackson will plow him over. Logan cracks up. He thinks it is the funniest thing ever. I'm surprised the child doesn't have a concussion by now. The also lay on each other and try to buck the other off. I love that these two have a common interest and are able to have lots of fun playing together. Here is Jackson pushing Logan over.

Here's Logan- "I've had enough Jackson....Put'em up!"

Here is Logan crawling on top of Jackson. It looks like he's getting him down, but really he just wants to be bucked off...Cousins, Cousins.

1 comment:

  1. All BOY is right!!! I'm just waiting for the rush to the hospital for the broken bone! You know it's guna happen. Suprised we haven't been there yet.

    ReplyDelete