Friday, August 28, 2009

Neeeehhhhh!

Jackson has been watching the movie Spirit and he now thinks he's a horse. It is really funny. He bucks around the house saying neehh all day long. He's been doing this for a couple of weeks now so the other night before bed I made him a horse tale out of one of Jordan's blankets. He loved it. He really thinks he's a horse....is that possible??!!

See my tail, I am a horse.
And look...I can buck!
And run......I really am a horse.

3 comments:

  1. This is cute haha. Great horse tail Jaimi. Mom is sad that she can't see your blog now. Send her an invite. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaimi we are going to miss all these funny little times when they are grown. Aren't the boys at such a fun... YET BUSY stage. I love em! Jackson you make me smile! Love you, Aunt Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love make believe! Go Jackson,have fun always! Such sweet pictures of the cousins too! Luv ya Pear! Thanks for letting me view again!

    ReplyDelete