Monday, September 7, 2009

Bowling

This weekend we went bowling for the first time as a family. Ronnie and Diana went with us and we all had a great time. Jackson did really well. We'll just say he almost beat Grandma Diana..... Of course he had rails, but that is how it is supposed to be, right? Josh beat us all, but I wasn't too far behind.

I love bowling. It is such a fun family thing to do. It is for all ages and you can be really good or really horrible and still have a great time!

Here are our bowling shoes. Too fun!

Here is Jackson getting his own ball. I was kind of surprised that he was strong enough to lift the ball as well as he did.

Here's the big push off.

And we wait......This is how Jackson waited to see if the ball was going to knock down the pins. Sometimes he would sit down because it took so long for the ball to get to the pins.

I don't know if I got a strike on this frame, but I got TWO last night. WoooHoooo!
Here is the Big Winner showing off his techniques.

This is a cute picture of Jordan with her Grandma and Papa. She was such a good girl at the bowling alley.

Since I can't play I guess I'll just take a little nap.....



And of course I had to throw in a video. This is Jackson's very first attempt at bowling. Good job buddy!

1 comment:

  1. Renee says
    What a precious family-bet everyone at the bowling alley was thinking hte same thing-soo sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete