Monday, September 7, 2009

My Sweet Girl!

I totally don't have enough pictures of Jordan on my blog so here goes...

Check out this cute little bow. We almost had a bow crisis. We don't have any big purple bows, so I found a purple band and dug out the bow that goes with Jordan's Tutu. It looked really cute, but I was sweating trying to find something to match her outfit. I know I'm bias, but she is so darn cute!

Here is another picture of me and Jordan. This was at Aunt Jessie's house on my birthday. We did lots of cuddling. When are there Logan and Jackson play together so I get some extra time with Jordan.

Such a serious little face....and check out those sweet cheeks...so kissy!

Here is my sweet girl in one of her church dresses. I loved the blue!

Jordan is a thumb sucker. I think it is just precious and she uses it to put herself to sleep, which is good, but I know I can't take a thumb away from her like a paci and I better start saving for braces. Other than that it is sooooo sweet!

Here Jordan wore herself out playing on her cute little play mat. She started sucking her thumb and fell fast asleep.

The only thing more precious than a sleeping baby in a crib, is a sleeping baby in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what adorable photos of sweet Jordan!!!!!
    I have been in Little Rock getting cuddling time of my own-ha! She is precious and of course so are you my sweet peary! Luv ya

    ReplyDelete