Sunday, October 25, 2009
Sunday Morning
I love Sunday's. It is always pretty hectic getting to church and we are usually at least a few minutes late, but it is always worth the effort. We have such a great church and I am always encouraged. Today our church acknowledged our pastors for Pastor Appreciation Month. I am so thankful to be part of a Bible believing Church with such Godly and passionate people. Our Pastors all set such a great example for the church members and our community. I am especially thankful for the children's ministry at our church. Every Sunday Jackson looks forward to going to church and learning about God. It is so apparent how they have a heart for children and I love how they work with us parents to guide their tender hearts towards Jesus! Also this morning Josh played guitar. (Excellent job Honey!) He had to go to church early so he took Jackson with him. As they were fixing to head out, Jackson randomly said, "I want to wear a tie mommy." It was random because he has only worn a tie 1 or 2 times ever and it has been a few years ago. Josh only wears a tie occasionally and he didn't have one on this a.m. Anyway, I ran to grab Jackson's tie and put it on quickly. He looked soooo handsome! Of course Josh was trying to get out the door with all his equipment, but I managed to snap a couple of pics. Here are my two handsome fellows!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is just too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteIsabel
He sure is a handsome little man!
ReplyDeleteThis is seriously the cutest little picture I have ever seen Jaimi. LOVE IT. Love the tie, love him.
ReplyDelete