Wednesday, October 21, 2009

5 Months Old

Jordan is now five months old and she is the sweetest little thing ever! Babies are just adorable no matter what stage they are in. I'm just trying to soak it all up because it is so much fun. (the trying part is because of the work. We all know babies are work too :o) I love the newborn and infant stage because they cuddle so easily and are so fun to just sit and hold. Jordan doesn't cuddle much now except when I'm feeding her or she's asleep, but she is interacting with us more and more each day. She doesn't giggle for me like she does Josh and Jackson, but she looks at me with those big blue eyes and those chubby little cheeks with a grin ear to ear and I just melt! She coos and jabbers like she has all kinds of things to talk about. We are starting to see a little bit of a personality. She is smiley and sweet most of the time, but she can be a stubborn little thing and gets red faced mad when she's not happy about something. Sounds likes someone I know....overall she really is a good baby. I couldn't be more blessed to have two healthy, sweet babies! Yes, Jackson is still my baby too! I treat him like the big boy he is, but in my heart he's my baby and always will be.

This picture is blurry, but it shows her new headband with owls on it.

Here she is pushing up so big and strong.

Jordan loves her feet. I picked her up after taking these pics and her socks were soaked.

1 comment:

  1. AW... AW... AW... LOVE THE HEAD BAND!!!!!!! She is SOOOOOO sweet, cute and huggable. I love her and Jackson so much!!!
    I am so proud of you and all the girly stuff. YEAH! I knew you had it in you... And look how much fun it is shopping for her. Told ya. Jess

    ReplyDelete