Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Things of Random

This is a pretty random and silly post that I will probably have regrets about at some point (see bow picture) but regardless it is something to do. When the kids are quiet, and most of the housework is done, blogging is one of the things I love to do. Also, just a little hint hint...I love to read the comments. Some of you have been slacking a little and need to get back in gear. Others of you have never left a comment and should. I brightens my day and makes me feel that I'm communicating with someone other than babies and toddlers.

This first picture is of Jordan's blue eyes. They really look a lot more blue in person. She is almost five months old and we see no sign of them turning brown. I love her blue eyes and I hope she keeps them forever even though Josh, Jackson, and I all have brown eyes.

Here is Jackson cracking up at himself. He almost refuses to let me take his picture and has made a game out of it. It absolutely drives me crazy, but I played along and ended up getting a pretty good smile out of him. Little turkey.

Amelia, this is for you. I saw your cute little bow head and I wanted you to know it happened to me too. A few weeks ago Jilly Bean came to stay with us and her and Jackson put every one of Jordan's bows in my hair. We thought was hilarious and I thought about posting it originally, but decided I looked too goofy, but anyway, here it is. I have to admit you look much much cuter.

Here is Jackson and this is one of my favorite pics. I'm sure only a few of you could guess why....
It is the big socks. I played basketball and big socks were my all time fav thing. The sad thing is I even wore them off the court and still thought they were cool. Even to this day I have one pair of big socks in my drawer and I bust them out about this time of year to put them on one time. You know when it is too warm around the house for pants, but the shorts don't cut it. That is when you go for the big socks. :o) Also, deep down I do it a little just to aggravate Josh. He thinks they look really really dumb. hehe.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I love those blue eyes! You look cute with all your bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the bows and I can see you with the big socks. Thanks for the great comments on the "Patch". Glad you had a good time. Rainy days make for fun times catching up on blogs and FB. Enjoyed all your pictures and comments. You ARE a good writer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay the bow picture was thrilling for Amelia, but maybe even more so for me. Made my day best bud. As did the basketball sock picture. Man we had some fun times didn't we? So neat to pass on our "coolness" to our kids. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bow head! Too funny! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah for big socks! Yeah for bows! Yeah for pear rears! Yeah for girls! Oh and Jackson-hahahahahaha! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bow pic. Hilarious.
    I also love the tall socks. Tall Socks Forever!!!!

    Stephy

    ReplyDelete