Thursday, October 15, 2009
Get Well Logan
Today Logan is very sick and is running a fever. He has had diarrhea and been throwing up. He is going to the doctor this afternoon. I would like to ask that all of you be in prayer for him. Anytime our baby gets sick it is hard, but it is especially hard on Logan and Jessica because of his conditions. Please remember them today as well as the rest of the family. The flu is going around right now and it would be so hard for them or anyone else to get it. Landon is only 3 months old. Also, we have been around Logan for the past two days. Please pray that we stay well. Jackson and Jordan both have colds, but we can deal with that. Please pray it doesn't get worse. I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you in advance for your prayers. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praying for Logan and your kiddos too....
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear this. I am praying!
ReplyDeleteHey James...what did the doctor say?
ReplyDeleteThanks Jaimi for thinking of us. I'm praying you all don't get this. Jess
ReplyDelete