Monday, November 23, 2009
Jordan is 6+ Months
Jordan is now six months old...half of a year! I can't believe in six more months I will be planning her 1st birthday party. She is sitting up by herself and playing with toys. I love it. She is interacting with us more each day. She loves loves to watch every move Jackson makes. They have started playing together. It is soooo cute. He is very gentle and loving to her. Jordan is also laughing and cooing and saying baabaa and daadaa. She weighs 16 lbs 6 oz and is 26 inches long. She has started eating rice cereal now. She makes faces at it and will only take a couple of bites. Below are some pictures of her. She is getting so big girl!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the outfit. love the hat. (amelia wants one) love those cheeks.
ReplyDelete