The end.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Days of Snow
This is my first post of the new year and I'm so excited to get back on track and start blogging again. I don't know about you, but we have been enjoying all this snow. I know it can be a bit annoying to those who have to get out in it and go to work and travel, but Josh has been off for six days and we have loved being "snowed in." We have been sledding, had snowball fights, built a snowman, and laid in the snow and made snow angels. We even had a snow slushy. Yummy! Then when all that was over, a nice cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows! That all screams winter fun to me. It was like a vacation without the travel.*
My little "Angel." Here is Jackson making a snow angel. He didn't like it as much as I thought, but I sure thought he looked super sweet.
This is the snowman Jackson and I built together. I loved spending this time with him. He even named the snowman Jaimi. Although it's not very original, I was flattered.
Now this is what got Jackson excited.... a snow ball fight! He saw the movie Elf around Christmas time and he loved the snowball fight they had. He couldn't wait to smash one on mommy. That is exactly what he did.
A snow toss.
Here is Jackson and our snowman.
This was Jordan's first snow experience. It lasted just long enough to take a picture.
We tried sledding.....
It worked better pulling....*This was the snow from Christmas in Harrison. Just enough to get out and play in.

The end.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He named his snowman after you? That is so stinking cute Jaimi. He is such a great kid. Love all these pictures and miss you :) By the way, you look great in the pic on Jess's blog. Love your vest.
ReplyDeleteFUN FUN FUN what a great mom-two lucky children-cute as can be all of you
ReplyDeleteLove you pear rear
Wow - I didn't know there was so much snow there. How fun to see the kids loving it so much!! Absolutely precious!
ReplyDelete