Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Random Funness
Here are some of the random pictures of Jackson and Jordan and what they have been up to lately. I know I need to get more pictures of Jordan up, but seriously, she is walking all over now and is into everything. I spend my whole day chasing her down. I'm starting to feel I got a little jipped on the non-mobile thing. I'm sure she'll make up for it. Maybe she'll be really easy to potty train or something like that.
I say "how big is Jordan"? and she lifts her hands up and then I say "so Big". She loves it. It is one of here newer tricks.
I thought this was a cute picture of Jordan. She looks so big to me.
Here is Jordan eating her sock.. She refuses to keep them on her feet (as does Jackson). She will yank and grunt and pull until they are off. Good thing summers coming.
Here is Jackson's newest trick. He is becoming more and more "boy" everyday. He came and got me while I was folding laundry and said he had something to show me. You never know what that means with a 4 year old, but this is what I got. I thought it was actually kinda cool. I'm pretty sure I couldn't hold myself up like that.....
Jackson's new favorite show is The Dinosaur Train. Here is our play dough version of the Pteranodon.
These are some flowers that Jackson picked for me while I was sick. How sweet is that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pear rear,you are such a joy! Love your sweet photos.Kids are so fun to watch grow and change.Steve and I love the Jackson in the hall picture.
ReplyDelete