Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Naptime a must!
Over that last several months Jackson has decided he doesn't want to take a nap during the day. I started out allowing him to skip his nap a few days a week, but he would be crazy cranky without one and some days I would find him crashed out somewhere at random times. It was messing up bedtime and making me lose out on some precious me/quiet time, so I've moved his nap time to about 2:00 or so. By then he is more tired and willing to lay down and it's early enough that he will go to bed on time. Here are some funny pics of him sleeping. Poor thing, he really doesn't look comfy in any of them. The first is my favorite.
Sleeping with hand in the cracker box....
Snoozing on the side of the couch....
Silent in the car....
Siesta in Jordan's walker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment