Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Honey Pot
This morning I was doing some work at the computer while Jackson and Jordan were watching cartoons. I heard a clank in the kitchen so I decided to go see what was up. I rounded the corner and Jackson took off. On the cabinet, where he had also been sitting, was our large container of yogurt. Thankfully it was almost empty to begin with. He had been eating yogurt with his fingers and it was all over his face, hands, and shirt. I ask why he did that and he said, "I was eating yogurt like a bear eats honey." I couldn't be mad. It made me laugh too hard to even pretend to punish him. He is such a goof ball. I really believe he thinks he's an animal sometimes. I just said "come here you little bear and get cleaned up". What else can you do? Too funny! I wish I would have taken a pic. It would have made for a better post. Maybe by brain will work next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's my boy!
ReplyDeletesuch a creative little guy :)
ReplyDelete