Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Noah the Musical

Recently Jackson went with Aunt Jill to see Noah the musical in Branson, Mo. It was really exciting for him to get to see all the live animals. More importantly, I was super thrilled that he was able to see the story of Noah's Ark played out in real life. I think it is something he will always remember and I pray that it settles in his heart as a message of faith and obedience to God. I'm so thankful for such an awesome production and what an impact it has on people's lives. I would totally recommend taking your children to see this. They wouldn't allow pictures inside while the show was going on, so the only pics we have were taken in the foyer and outside of the Sights and Sounds theater. They give you a small glimpse of what the show is like. You can also go online to you tube and find a video commercial of what the show is like. Check it out!







1 comment:

  1. The picture's are wonderful !! Maybe the musical will come to Nebraska, I would love to take my kiddo's to see it !

    ReplyDelete