First was the musical, now a canvas painting. I guess Jackson is getting a little exposure to the "Arts". Monday afternoon he was getting a little bored. I could tell he needed something to do so I busted out the finger paints and a little canvas. I figured this would keep him happy for a few minutes. He thoroughly enjoyed painting and getting messy. He was very proud of his work and could not wait to show his daddy when he got home.



Jordan loves her bath time. The other night she was especially excited to take a bath so I had to snap a few pictures. She would get so tickled at herself splashing in the water. She would splash so hard it would soak her face. She thought it was way to much fun to matter. I'm glad she likes the water. I can't wait to bring out the pool for the summer. It won't be long.



I just have to chuckle when I see this face.
So darn cute :) My 5 year old is into painting as well !! Tons of fun !
ReplyDeletethe last face in the bath wins. love it.
ReplyDeleteThis post cracked me up even more when I remembered that Heather just gave Amelia her first bath in the big bath tub, the other day!! Jordan looks ADORABLE!!!!!
ReplyDelete