Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chick-fil-a

After the Awana's Ceremony last week, we took Jackson to his favorite place to eat....Chick-fil-a. It is our favorite place ever!! This was not our usual trip. This was Jordan's first time to get to play in the play area. She had a great time chasing the kids around and playing with the toys. It's nice that she is getting to the age where she can play a little bit too. I love that someone other than me is starting to entertain her.

Hooray for Chick-fil-a!

Jordan was blowing kisses to her daddy and Jackson here.

You can just see the excitement in her eyes!

There is always someone to run and play with.

Jordan thought her daddy looked so silly in the mirror.


Hey, ya'll. Jordan was totally into the big kids and what they were doing.

2 comments:

  1. We have never taken Amelia to that play area---maybe we should. The picture of Jordan and that huge smile is just killing me lol. Amelia keeps staring at her and clapping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pic of Jordan squatting looking at the big kids. She thinks she's as big as them! :)

    I use the detergent recipe from the Duggars.

    http://www.duggarfamily.com/recipes.html

    I found the washing soda at Harps, Walmart doesn't carry it. I also use Zote for the bar soap. You'll have to get it at Harps or maybe Aldie's. (I got mine from my sis in law so I haven't looked around here yet). The first batch I used Ivory and it was a bit too watery for my liking.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete