Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Big Honk'n Bruise

A week ago today was a horrible day for me. My kids were crazy and acting up and I couldn't do anything to please them. Nothing in my closet looked good on me, my hair wouldn't fix, there was an earthquake here, I was running late to play group, Jordan peed on her bloomers and I had nothing to change her into while at playgroup...the list goes on and on. By the end of the day I was completely exhausted and frazzled. I didn't get home that evening until after Josh did. I called him to come outside to help get the kids into the house. They were both asleep. He took Jackson in and I got Jordan. As I was getting her out of the car, I had one knee in the seat of the car and one leg outside the door on the ground to get out. A big gust of wind came and blew the car door shut on my leg. Tears immediately came to my eyes. IT HURT SO BAD!!! I was just ticked by this point and nothing was going my way. I bruise easily and I could already see one forming. I just wanted to crawl in bed and go to sleep. Luckily the kids stayed asleep and Josh made me dinner. We got to sit and eat in peace and quiet and I had some time to recoup. Thank goodness!! I'm sad because it is shorts weather now and this thing just shines. Surely it will go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment