Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recipe for Fun.

Friday night I found a new type of recipe. Since I can't cook worth a hoot, I thought I would give this one a whirl. Here is my new recipe for a fun time with the kids. The great thing is that it was really simple and we didn't even have to leave the house.

Ingredients:
1 dirty truck
water hose
bucket
soap
water

It was time our poor vehicles got a good scrubbing. Why not let the kids help? The weather was warm, they love being outside, and they love water. This is where chores meet good times!

I love this picture. Jackson has water dripping off of his chin. He squirted himself by accident with the hose and thought it was great. I thought it was so funny.

Jordan was all about the bucket of water. She just wanted to slish and splash and play.

Jackson was in charge of the water hose. He did a great job rinsing. He thought this would help him be like a fireman.

Who would have thought that five simple ingredients could be a recipe for so much family fun.

I know, I'm a dork! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for keeping little one's busy !!! The idea of my 5 year old with a water hose, yikes he'll probably have too much fun squirting me !! Love the picture's !

    ReplyDelete