Thursday, June 3, 2010
Play Group
Every other Thursday we go to playgroup. Today we went to Tracy's house for a play group/swim party. The kids had a little picnic and we all ate pizza and homemade Ice cream. Yum Yum! I have been going to playgroups since Jackson was born and it has always been such a fun time for the kids, as well as the moms. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful group of women that love to hang out and play together with the kiddos. I usually forget my camera, but not today. I took loads of pictures.
Jordan looked so sweet in her little sun dress.
Jackson loves him some homemade ice cream. Good to the last drip.
These have to be the cutest little picnickers I've ever seen....
Look at that smile. It is just precious! Kade and Jordan had a fun time swimming together.
Jackson had the best time hanging out with Brigham. They were practically inseparable. Brigham is five so he is super cool to Jackson!
I'm not liking the looks of this...
Take that Jackson!
Braxton and Sara Kate decide to take a ride in the jeep.
I love the look on Jackson's face as he is being squirted my Emeri. All you need for hours of fun is a water hose and a bucket.
Emily, Alex, and Emeri were having a great time messing up Kade's hair. He didn't seem to mind too much.
Hello Alex. Such a sweet smile! You can tell she is having a wonderful time!
This is Emeri. And just how cute is she?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this group too. You got some great pictures!
ReplyDelete