Saturday, June 19, 2010

Friday/Saturday

Josh left Friday afternoon to go on an overnight camping/floating/fishing trip with some men from our church. This was part of his father's day gift to be able to have some fun doing guy stuff. He had a great time! The kids and I have kept ourselves busy going on walks, playing outside, painting, and watching movies. Last night both of the kiddos slept with me. We piled into bed early and watched The Land Before Time until Jordan was asleep and Jackson could barely hold his eyes open. I woke up with Jackson curled up on one side of me and Jordan on the other. It was super sweet. This morning we walked over to a couple of garage sales in a nearby neighborhood and had a visit from Great Grandma Donna and Great Grandpa Bill. We had a good time while daddy was gone, but we are thrilled to have him back home. As I slowly wore down today, I thought about all the single mom's out there...I don't know how they do it. I'm looking forward to my Mommy get-a-way....we'll see if that happens any time soon??

It was so good to see you today Grandma! Thanks for stopping by. We love you!

Here is my grandpa. He always keeps us entertained. We enjoyed visiting with you guys!

Here is Jackson doing a little painting...

Here is Jordan being her sweet little self....

And here they are together getting into trouble....In the split second I took my eyes off of them, this is what they did. Jackson managed to get Jordan and the four-wheeler on top of my bed. That would have been one BIG crash!! Whoo, they sure keep me on my toes.

1 comment:

  1. your grandpa has always cracked me up--such a card. that last picture, oh my. i can't believe he got jordan up there and the vehicle. stud. lol.

    ReplyDelete