Here are some of the funny things Jackson has said to me recently.
1.) Jackson went through a little stage where he didn't want to get dressed in the morning. He wanted to just wear his underwear. I told him that he could not just run around in his underwear all day. He told me " I won't run mommy, I will walk, I will just tip toe. I put his clothes on and went on my way. Then I see him tip toeing through the house with only underwear on. It made me laugh.
2.)When I tell Jackson it's time to pick up his toys he tells me "but mommy it makes me too busy".
3.)I always kiss his boo boos. When he hurt his knuckle, he said "mommy can you kiss my uncle"?
I died laughing.....you have to know his uncles.
4.) He told me "when I grow up I'll be a daddy and you can call me Josh instead of that Jackson name."
5.) "Don't talk backwards to me."
6.) "Does poop have a grandma?" He is slightly obsessed with poop right now????
7.) Presto Presto turn Jordan into a buffalo...it didn't work mommy. I tried to turn Jordan into a buffalo.
#6 is my favorite. I also love that he wanted to turn Jordan into a buffalo and not just some everyday mundane animal. Love that guy.
ReplyDeleteWay too funny !!! My 5 year old has used a line with me similar to #2 !!!
ReplyDelete