Jackson, on the other hand was a mess. He was really good and did what I told him to do, but he is the most inquisitive little thing. He had a question about everything. The poor nurse just wanted to draw blood and give a few shots, but not around Jackson...he wanted to know what she had and what she was going to do with it. How long it would take and if it would hurt. Where does it go? He had to ask 4,752 questions. I usually don't mind because that is how he learns, but seriously, I thought he would have ran out of questions long before I had to make him be quiet. Then....right before the doc was about to come in, he told me he had to poop. Gah, seriously? I thought. It went something like this.
Jackson- Mommy I have to go poop.
Me- Can you please hold it?
Jackson- No I reeeeeally reeeeeeally have to go!
Me- (to myself) great, the doctor is fixing to be in here and we are going to have to wait for 30 more minutes if he comes and we are in the bathroom. Sick, I despise public bathrooms. I don't sit on public toilets.... ugg..he's gonna have to sit on it. I'll use toilet paper.
Me- okay....let's go. but make it quick! - Jackson has a tendency to lolly gag in the bathroom. We didn't miss the doctor though. Thank Goodness.
Me- Can you please hold it?
Jackson- No I reeeeeally reeeeeeally have to go!
Me- (to myself) great, the doctor is fixing to be in here and we are going to have to wait for 30 more minutes if he comes and we are in the bathroom. Sick, I despise public bathrooms. I don't sit on public toilets.... ugg..he's gonna have to sit on it. I'll use toilet paper.
Me- okay....let's go. but make it quick! - Jackson has a tendency to lolly gag in the bathroom. We didn't miss the doctor though. Thank Goodness.
She is 28 inches tall.
She weighs 19 lbs 8 oz.
She is in the 25% for height and weight.
She has 6 teeth.
She can say mama, dada, aayyee- for jackson, ba for ball, bi for bite, ba for bath, hi, ut-oh, num num, baby, ni ni for night night.
She gives kisses and hugs, waves bye-bye, and blows kisses. She play patty-cake and loves to brush what little hair she has.
She gets excited when daddy comes home.
She loves loves loves shoes.
She loves bath time, outside, reading books, and playing with Jackson.
She likes putting things on her head.
She likes climbing.
She likes sitting in her little rocking chair.
She likes to eat what we are eating.
She likes pulling things out of drawers, baskets, buckets...
She doesn't like riding in the car at all.
She cries when almost anyone tries to hold her.
She is sweet as sugar.
Great check-up and super job on all her accomplishments for a big 1 year old!! fun times with great kids!
ReplyDelete