Monday, June 7, 2010
Cousins
A couple of weeks ago Jessica brought Logan to our house while she took Landon to an appointment. It was close to nap time, so I told the boys to go get in Jackson's bed and take a nap. They were both so excited they couldn't sleep. All they did was wrestle, but they stayed in the bed for a long time and listened to music. They have so much fun together that I told them we will have to have a sleep over soon.
They look so sweet all snuggled in bed.
High five cuz. Check out these two little cuties playing ball together. They are so sweet. I just love that they are so close in age.
Here are the boys playing in the pool together.
Jordan was too busy running around to sit by the boys and play. But she looked super cute in her swim suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My kids always have fun when they get to spend time with their cousins !!! Such great memories they will have to talk about when they get older !! And I agree cute swimming suit !!!
ReplyDelete