Such a sweet sight for sleepy eyes!!
Friday, July 2, 2010
I'm so excited!
"I'm so excited" is my favorite line ever. I've even got Jackson saying it... By nature, it doesn't take much to get me excited, but what I'm fixing to tell you really is exciting! At least for the Edwards family. Little Miss Jordan Kate is sleeping in her own bed in her own room! Yahhhh! I have cradled and cuddle my sweet baby girl for a little over thirteen months and now I have decided she is getting too big for us to be able to sleep comfortably. She has been sleeping in her "big girl" bed during naps for a few weeks. The night before last was her first night in her bed by herself. She stayed there until 5:00 a.m. and then I caved and let her back in my bed. This morning she stayed in her bed until 6:00 a.m. I did have to go into her room several times each night when she woke up, but she is doing so well and I'm very very excited. No more waking up to a numb arm because of her sleeping on it or a crick in my neck or ache in my back. I may be a little sleepy, but we can deal with that. I suspect is won't be long she will be sleeping through the night. At least that is my hope.

Such a sweet sight for sleepy eyes!!
Such a sweet sight for sleepy eyes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Precious,now this is what I like to see,not those poor little heart broken red eyes from time out.LOL Is it a toddler bed? I am so proud for you!!!!! Excited times 1 million.
ReplyDeleteYay !!! How exciting, I remember how difficult it was to get our kiddo's to sleep in their own beds !! What a sweetie ~
ReplyDelete