Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Naturals Baseball Game

A friend of mine gave us tickets to a Naturals baseball game this last weekend. I wasn't able to go because Jordan has a cold and is teething (blaa). Plus it was like 1,000 degrees outside. But Josh took Jackson. Uncle Brad and Aunt Marilyn joined them. Jackson had never been to a baseball game before so he was very excited. The Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders were there...Jackson asked "daddy why are they wearing their underwear?" It was funny in a not so funny way.....maybe they should cover up just a bit more...just say'n.

4 comments:

  1. We were sitting a few rows behind them. Quinn's response to seeing the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, "I want one of them outfits"......oh, boy! Maybe it's because I'm older or maybe because I'm a mom now, but those cheerleaders' moves.....I'm going to call them 'not-so family friendly'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hotdog pic = priceless. you could not have paid me cold hard cash to go out in the heat and watch baseball, of all sports. however, cheers to josh for taking sweet jackson. hope jordan feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work with Josh. I met you once when you brought the kids up to JBH. The picture of Jackson eating a hotdog is precious! You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last photo !!! Jackson eating his hotdog :) Priceless !!!

    ReplyDelete