Here was my friend Tracey who did the bible story for us each day.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Our Week at VBS!
Last week was our Vacation Bible School. This was my first time in a few years to work at VBS. I have to tell you, I had the most incredible week ever. I had such a precious crew of four-year-olds. Logan also got to stay with us as well. They loved singing and dancing, making crafts, hearing stories, and watching movies. Of course snack time was enjoyable, but none of that compared to them getting their bible buddies each day. They look forward to putting a bible buddy on their key chain they had made. Each of their bible buddies reminded them something about God's word. It was the cutest thing.
This is Drew (Jackson's new best friend) and Jackson.
Here is me and Logi Bear. I was so glad he go to join us for a week of VBS!
This was the Pirate. Jackson really wanted to see him, but I think go a little nervous when he got closer. He wasn't too sure about this pirate.
This is what 750ish kids and crew leaders look like praising the Lord. The kids loved doing the motions to the different songs. I actually got into it myself. Super fun!
Bye the end of the week the little "God is Comforting" pillows they made in crafts came in very handy. I was wanting one myself because they were so cute...and maybe I was a little tired too??




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
VBS is the best !!! Looks like you all had so much fun !
ReplyDeleteThis looks like an amazing week of fun! Our VBS week is coming up soon!
ReplyDelete