Thursday, July 15, 2010

Something Silly

"And just what is this?" I thought to myself as I was sitting at the computer checking my e-mail. Jordan comes up to me and hands me this very soggy diaper. I thought "oh no, she has been in the trash." As I held the diaper I noticed it wasn't wrapped up tightly like I normally have it. Then I saw her bare little tushy. She had taken her diaper off and brought it to me. I just laughed at her. She looked at me as if she was saying "mom, this diaper is too soggy. Could you please take this one and put a clean one on for me? I would really appreciate it." Such a funny little twerp. She's such a smarty pants. Maybe she'll be much easier to potty train big bro. was.

4 comments:

  1. that's hilarious! she is a smart girl. she looks so big in her jean skirt. i love red on her! she's so pretty.

    steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie :) I love the bow, I always had my girls wear bows !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh deary me-she may early to potty train for sure-so precious in her red white and blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is SO SO stinkin' cute! How do you resist that smile? Adorable outfit too!

    ReplyDelete