Recently Josh and I have been debating whether or not we would like to have more children. Jackson is 4 and will be going to school next year. Jordan is almost 15 months old now. She has outgrown the baby things like; the bouncy seat, bassinet, and play mat. I don't like clutter so I want to get rid of everything we don't need or use, but I feel like I need to decide if I'm good with two babies or if I still want one more. There is no sense in getting rid of these items and having to buy them again if we choose to have one more. But if we decide not to have another, it just sits around gathering dust in the attic. I'm not ready to be pregnant yet, although I would like for my childbearing to end by the time I'm thirty. Pregnancy and delivery hasn't been all that great to me...ugg...besides the fact that I got two beautiful, healthy, and wonderful children from it. I will be 29 in a couple of days, so that doesn't leave me with much time to decide if I don't want to be prego much past thirty. There are so many pros and cons. Here are some of them in no particular order:
1.) Josh is happy with two and is fine with not having any more.
2.) Money. Enough said, I stay home....
3.) My sanity. Seriously, with small children there are days I think I'm loony.
Although it's getting much easier every day.
4.) I've never heard anyone say "I wish I would not have had so many children."
5.) I have heard people say the wished they would have had just one more.
6.) Babies are way beyond precious!!
7.) Children are a BLESSING from God.
8.) Two feels like enough. They give me lots of loves and keep me plenty busy.
9.) Jackson says he wants another baby.
10.) I only have two hands.
I really could go on and on with my list of pros and cons, but ultimately I'm just going to keep praying about it. I really am 50/50 at this point.
After reading this you are making me want another. haha!
ReplyDeleteKeep praying and don't get in a hurry.You will know if it is right.The two you have have are beyond precious blessings.Also always remember it could be twins this time-LOL
ReplyDeleteI LOVE my babies (I have 3 ages:10,5,4) To me it's HARD with 3 b/c there are only 2 parents, 2 hands, and often they pair up and one is left out. Often the oldest or youngest. Pray about it and ask God to show you his WILL.
ReplyDeleteThis is so tough. It was touch for us to decide when we wanted to start having babies. In the end, God's plan will be revealed to you! Don't stress. Enjoy the time of being a family of four!! 30 ain't so bad. :) I'll be there in less than a month!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou know where I stand on this! Go for number three!! Three is so fun!
ReplyDelete