Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I'm a man!"

Jackson recently discovered some hair on his legs. Josh told him it was because he was turning into a man. He came running to me "mama mama, I'm a man! I have hair on my legs!" Of course it tickled me that he was so excited about becoming a man. Since the "I'm a man" episode, he wants to do everything daddy does. Josh was shaving and Jackson wanted to do the same. So after his bath, Josh put some shaving cream on his sweet little face and let him wipe it off with a washcloth. (Side not: He does not know where the razors are!!) He thought he was big stuff. Check out our little man!!



6 comments:

  1. He is adorable !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop it. i mean this is too precious. i love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest picture ever!!! I love it!! So for some reason while I was reading this post, I remembered the time that me, you, and Allison rode the sky coaster in Branson and you were screaming your head off and yelling at us to NOT let go of you!! It's cracking me up even now. I love you Jaimi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Thanks for reminding me of that, Brandy! That's one great memory. I was soooo scared and ya'll were all calm and collected. We should all meet in Branson someday!! How fun would that be!! Heather, this reminds me of the time you pulled me up the stairs at the barn swings by my hair, or was it my ear?? I can't remember. I just know it was painful and I was just a scared then. I don't like swinging high above the ground like that.

    ReplyDelete