Thursday, October 14, 2010

Please Pray

What a week!! My kiddos and husband have been sick and now I'm feeling crummy. I found out Tuesday my mom has been having chest pains and shortness of breath. She went to the Dr. Wednesday and they said it may be her heart. Today they did a stress test and determined it was not her heart. Suspecting something else, they ran even more tests and found out she has a blood clot in her lungs. I just found out and I really have no other details other than she is headed back to the hospital in the a.m. and she isn't supposed to do anything but rest. Please pray for my mom and family. Crazy week!!

5 comments:

  1. We just went through that with my husband. He is fine now. I know it is very scarey I will pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart. This sounds very stressful. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaimi,
    My prayers are with your family !!! We had the flu bug go through our entire family almost a week ago :( all I can say is YUCK !!! I'm feeling for you, it's difficult being the mom of little ones and feeling horrible at the same time !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, bless your heart! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaimi-Sending up a prayer right now. I am so sorry! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete