Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Kids

For the last several years we have been visiting a local pumpkin patch. It is the highlight of our fall. Today was a such a beautiful day and what better way to spend it than going to the Pumpkin Patch! I love it because it is outside and the kiddos can roam around and not hurt a thing. Also, I always seem to get a few pictures of Jackson and Jordan that are beyond precious. We spent about an hour and a half going through the grass maze, riding in the wagon, picking out pumpkins...it was a great time. Jackson and Jordan had a blast. I'm sure we'll have to go back again before they close for the season, just to play and maybe to get a few more pictures of my sweet kiddos. (Since for once they were cooperative with my picture taking efforts.) It really made my day when I got home and noticed I actually snapped a few pics of Jackson and Jordan together. Yeah for Fall! Yeah for Pumpkins! Yeah for Pictures! Hope you enjoyed today as much as we did! God Bless and Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Hope you got some good pumpkins.Kids look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures ;) We go to our local pumpkin patch, lots and lots of fun !

    ReplyDelete