Monday, November 8, 2010

Bubbles don't taste good...

but they sure are fun to play in. Usually bath time is kind of an in and out thing. Play a little, wash up, get out, and head to the kitchen for a bed snack. The other night I stuck the kiddos in the bath a little earlier than usual and put loads of bubble for them to play in. They stayed in the tub for a long time playing and laughing at each other. It is so sweet that they enjoy playing together. (Most of the time?!)

5 comments:

  1. PRESHHHHHHH Amelia also loves bubbles-I love to do her bath time when I get the chance-fun fun! I love the bubbly photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaimi ,
    Such cute pictures of the kids ! Thanks for stopping by my blog it's always great hearing from you ! I'm praying all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear someone else say baths are usually in and out for their kids. I just don't do baths well and would rather play elsewhere. However, Mom is right, we started doing bubbles and they are a huge hit. Jordan has the cutest smile and a mega mouthful of teeth. Love you. Move closer and you could do fun things like go see Elmo with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kiddos love bath time. Sometimes it's a chore to get everyone in the tub, but they usually end up playing and having a blast. Cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. parker l.o.v.e.s bubbles! we have been out for a while and i keep forgetting to get some at WM, he has been so sad at bath time...this just reminded me to go buy some! haha!

    ReplyDelete