Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We Love Visitors!!!

We really love visitors if there is a baby with them. Recently baby Kinley's made her first visit to our house. So exciting!! Jilly bean and Kinley spent the day with us and we had so much fun. We spent most of the day just hanging out at the house and taking care of kiddos, but we did squeeze in a trip to Wal-Mart to get groceries for Jill's favorite...Spaghetti dinner. I always make it for her when she comes to see us. On our way there, we stopped at a garage sale and picked up some so cute dresses for the girls! We're so glad you came to see us Jilly Bean and Kinley! It was a very exciting day. We love you lots and lots!

Here is little Kinley, precious as precious can be.

Jackson couldn't wait to hold the baby. As soon as Jill walked in the door, he started asking if he could hold her.

Jordan helped me feed Kinley. She was okay with me holding her as long as she was right up there with her.

Jordan didn't know what to think about Jill.'s glasses, but she was content enough hanging out with her.

These are not all of them, and actually the cutest one that came with tights is in the laundry, but here are a few of the dresses I picked up for Jordan at the garage sale I was telling you about. They are all super cute. All Gap. All were from $1-$3.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun!! She is such a cutie & it sounds like you all had a great time!! Cute dresses too! :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful baby girl !
    And GREAT dresses, I love coming across such cute and fun stuff especially at great prices !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Sounds like a fun day:)
    Those dresses are adorable- I LOVE garage sales:)

    ReplyDelete