Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Very Merry Christmas!

What a wonderful Christmas! I love celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! We went out of town to be with our families for Christmas and had a great time. Sadly I forgot my camera, so I wasn't able capture any of it. (Tears) Luckily I have a "few" pictures to post of some of our Christmas activities and of the kiddos opening their presents at home. I'll have to hit my mom and sisters up for their pics of everything else. I hope ya'll had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!!



4 comments:

  1. Oh what sweet photos! I'm glad you had a lovely Christmas!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pictures!!

    Just found you blog and wanted to leave a little note letting you know I was here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pictures ;) So glad your Christmas was great ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I recently came across your blog and would like to talk to you about an article I wrote that I think you would enjoy (on early childhood education). I'd love it if you could drop me an email quick.

    Emily
    epatterson@primroseschools.com

    ReplyDelete