One morning I decided to fry eggs for Jackson and Jordan. It is one of their new favorites. While I'm busy frying an egg, which takes total concentration to get just right, Jordan reaches for the eggs on the counter. Her tiny little fingers grabbed hold of the carton and pulled
Seventeen EGGS off of the counter and onto the floor. Splat! I had no idea she could even reach the counter yet! Little turkey. Needless to say we had quite a mess on our hands, but luckily she didn't get any on her. She was just in shock when they came crashing down in front of her and made a huge mess. In a moment like this, I normally wouldn't grab my camera, but this time I couldn't resist. It was kind of funny. (In an ooie-gooie-not-so-funny-yuckie-mess-to-clean-up kind of way.) Luckily one little egg made it to the table to be shared by two little hungry mouths.

Both of them were like "wow, what just happened here!"
All Jackson said was "this is not good." I wish I could have captured Jordan's face when she looked up at me after she pulled them off.

One lonely little fried egg.
Two hungry little kiddos sharing the one little lonely fried egg.

Eggs all gone!
Bless your heart and theirs too. You have to laugh or you will cry!
ReplyDeleteThe pic of them looking at the mess is too funny! Their faces show exactly what's going through their little minds!!
ReplyDelete